– Handle and take ownership of projects from concept to completion.
– Illustrate and develop artworks for different applications (all over prints, placed graphics, and online channels)
– Collaborate with Management Team, Florists, Suppliers, Developers and other relevant teams across the business.
– Detail oriented and highly organized.
– Create prototypes of designs and concepts.
– Initiate new design concepts.
– Ability to sketch or to communicate design ideas via computer program.
– Proficiency in Photoshop and illustrator.
– Ability to respond to business objectives with creative, innovative, and cost-effective design solutions.
– Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction.
– Ability to delegate, multi-task and manage large scale projects.
– Ability to recognize and respond to current design, fashion and cultural trends.
– Experience self-managing creative projects (timelines, budgets, presentations, etc.) a plus.
– Good English communication & computer skills.
If you are interested, please submit your resume & photo to firstname.lastname@example.org